Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Cat update

Since all of you are so involved and kind and such:

bloodworks says that the analase and whateverase is not elevated, so it's not pancreatitis; white blood count is up, so could be infection or inflamation and so getting antibiotics today; could still be cancer;

cat is still eating, though, and is uncomfortable since she's all bloated and backed up.

expecting another fun pool of wonder sometime later today; ultrasound tomorrow. Wish I could post those or the cool cat X-rays.

Sorry to be a blogfreak.

I like to wallow in sad things, as you know.

On the other hand, my mom-in-law had knee surgery yesterday, and I haven't followed up on that.

And probably some of my relatives in eastern and sort-of southeastern Missouri are flooed, and I haven't followed up on that.

No comments: