Friday, March 12, 2010

Some

They will not be happy until they have their mating instinct (regardless of offspring-generation-wishes) satisfied. They have very high standards. They (I'm thinking of three-five in particular) have been loved by me, but I did not qualify as their type : )

Others will stay single for what seems like indefinitely, and they will remain jocular in bachelorhood, showing signs of strain but with such different colors.

I am looking to spend time with the kind of friend who, for at least 40% of the time, is entertaining and pertaining to me. A few qualify a percentage, even high percentage, of the time, but even 40%-attainers have deterrents to intimacy that stem from other sources. Relationshipping is a mucky half-shore, half-sea business. Mud everywhere, obscuring.

1 comment:

Hyperblogal said...

The YARIS is rated as an all-terrain vehicle.