Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Birds Can Have Cones Too

Hi, my name is CB.
It used to stand for something else, but now it means Cone Bird.
I was obsessive about an itch on my back a while ago …
It turned into a scabby sore amid an infected bald patch.
Now I have been wearing this cone for 4 days.
As you can see, I do not like it.

They clipped my wings, too, so getting around has been hard.
I'm really tired of falling on my face and head.
I'm also really tired of being grabbed twice a day to get antiseptic swabbed on my back.
Haven't I done a really good job of chewing off the band-aid pads on the cone?
I think I ate that stuff, though my owner cut some off the other day during "us time."
When this thing comes off in 3, 4 … who knows … weeks, I'm going to be so mad that I plan to start tearing up my back immediately.


2 comments:

Hyperblogal said...

At first glance I just thought he was Elizabethan...

hearmysong said...

but can they has cheezburger?