Sunday, February 15, 2015

Veiled confessions

I like the word vein.
Vain for vanity of keeping personal xylem and phloem in working order.

What if periodontal disease, too?
Vegan poseur.

There is a wagon.
The horses are not harnessed, so it's not going anywhere.

Things keep getting worse.
"Every day that you see me, that's the worst day of my life."

Arrest that.
It's not a good sign when the dishsoap and eggs both run out.

Same clothes 48 hours and counting.
No, I do not remember Friday, except there were lentils.

Someone brought me chocolate on Valentine's Day.
Spaghetti-Os, too.

Didn't watch the SNL anniversary special.
It's snowing.

Deadlines, so many deadlines.
And repetitive-motion injuries (mind, not body).

Object at rest.
Anxiety at any action.

It's a little dark under the veil.

No comments: