Wednesday, September 24, 2008

2.5

It was three-thirty, two and a half hours ago. I don't know why I woke up. I don't know why I couldn't sleep again.

Then, suddenly, it was already five.

Cue helicopters.

T'is the season. Every morning at five. Over and over.

Then some trains. Hooooorn. Deep bass wheels carrying carrying carrying.

Now, of course, it's raining. Some people find that a restful sound.

Thunder, though, has always kept me up.

Besides, I have a ton of work to do.

Thanks to my foresight, I did not turn off the Air Port last night after my silliness (bad day, was it?), and so my battery here is only at 26%, which does not leave much time. (Is that a too-compounded sentence?) We'll likely have intermittent Internet access, too. Can't plug in during thunderstorms.

Hmm, I wonder if there is some kind of bailout available?

I can't tell if rain is a good or bad backdrop for an appraisal. Bad lighting is not good for interiors. However, it can mask exterior flaws, right? Someone look up how long it is going to rain. I don't think 5.5, do you?

No comments: